BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, June 3, 2010

My New Hair!!!!

On Sunday May 16, 2010 while I had the nerve, I cut my hair off! I had transitioned for close to a year. I thought cutting it at that particular time would help foster hair growth by the time the colder months came. After I finished cutting it all I got really scared and didn't know what to do with it...and one side was shorter than the other! Day by day I am learning to accept the way my hair is, and I am loving it! My favorite style...Wash and go! Before I let anyone see my hair now (6/3/10), imma go through the process of what it looked like beforeThis was a twist out done during my transition...LOTS of Body!!!!
GRADUATION DAY!!! (5/15/10)
And a day after I crossed the stage, I cut it and this is what it looks like today.....CURLS CURLS CURLS!!!! Ya gotta love it...I know I do! I have never had hair this short before so its really really different for me...It's scary but its summer and it is too hot for all that hair!

I think I may do regular updates...IDK yet, but I will be trying products and styles and I will post them on here just to show because I CAN DO DAT! lol

Anyways...later,
P.R. Reid

0 comments: