BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 7, 2010

The Coolest Thing....EVER!

My sister really effed up this time! She has put me on to an app that makes my pictures look vintage and uber fly! The application I'm talking about is called Poladroid! I am absolutely loving it, and the best part about it...its FREE. It is supposed to make all of your photos look like they came out of a Polaroid camera...awesome right?? You can even shake it using your mouse by dragging it across the screen back and forth! I am a stickler for anything old so you ALREADY know! I think I'm in love...and this is the perfect app for those who like to take pictures! The only thing is...you can only take 10 pics at a time....just like the old school camera, but all ya gots to do is quit it and the fun begins again! Below are some of the pics I've remixed so far with the app. Enjoy!


If you would like this app you can get it at www.poladroid.net! The iPhone also has an app called "Shakeit" for 99 cents as well

Audi,
P.R. Reid

0 comments: