BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, June 25, 2009

It's funny how a conversation changes the situation....

Today I am tired from sitting up and just talking practically ALL NIGHT! I will admit the person I was on the phone with wasn't whom I was expecting. I mean I'm not repulsed by him or anything but he wasn't exactly who I was digging at the moment! He now understands the way I am, and why I'm not looking to just move on into a relationship at the moment! Besides all that, I had a blast talking to him on the phone...it was definitely a lot of laughs and at this point I think I really needed that! He seems genuinely interested in me and getting to know me and not other parts of me, which is a HUGE relief! While I don't believe in putting all my eggs in one basket i'll just wait and see with him! Just because he made me smile...doesn't mean I'm smitten!! I feel he definitely has potential now...he's in the door but can he stay there??? I WONDER....

New slogan for 2009...."Step up or STEP OFF!!!" Ah hahahaha

Peace and Blessings
P.R. Reid :)

0 comments: