BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

So It's Been A Long Time

Soooo much has gone on these past few months. I have taken leaps that I thought that I was too scared to take. I am currently just anticipating graduation, but I've also been keeping company with a pretty cool young fellow ;). In the midst of all of this, I can admit that my stress level is at an all time high...hopefully when Spring Break comes around I'll be able to mellow out and just chill. With my personal life there isn't too much too say, It's something that I am pretty secretive about and it is still a situation that I'm not trying to jump the gun with. I like the day by day thing. I am the most comfortable that I have ever been with a person (In a while actually) so I want to keep it fun and light! I am able to be me and he appreciates that. I promise to write more later, but right now I have to jet! Gotta a lot to say

Later,
P.R. Reid ;)

0 comments: