BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Early Morning Blurb: Hindsight is Always 20/20

As I sit up at 10 before 5...I am left wondering...WHAT THE FUCK!!!! You ever had that person you were just so infatuated with and then looking back on it is now like WTF???? I just had one of those moments...How do you just become disgusted by someone??? I've been caught in a few situations of this sort and let me tell you...it is soooooooooooooooo funny!!!! It's almost like things that make you go HMMMMM...AIN'T IT FUNNY!!!! Never believed in calling folk out because its a waste of energy and its not like the nigga is going to know you're talking about them anyway LOL. I really try not to feel no type of way but hindsight always hits me and it tells me "that nigga is REALLY wack" LOL. You ever just heard things dudes say and its like...OMG...WACK!!! Then you know exactly how I'm feeling....

Well I'm going to try and lay down now.............

Peace and Blessings
P.R.Reid :)

0 comments: