BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Spring Break and Other Ish

Sooooo this is my last Spring Break before I graduate, and I couldn't think of any better place to spend it than right at home! I'm pretty sure I could have found plenty things to do but I'm truly content with this. I have no complaints...thought about PCYF (pretty cool young fellow) today! Wonder what he is up to? So far I am enjoying home and family! Unfortunately people figure out you're home and want to hit you up so you can get up. If I wanted to get up, I honestly would have called to let you know. I am content with being at home solely to be around family! It's my time to rest and unwind (even though I need to start on this midterm ASAP).

I have noticed that I've been slacking on my picture thing....tsk tsk! Someone stole my camera at a house party we threw, and I have since gotten some type of foolishness....it takes fairly decent pictures. My main concerns right now are graduation and getting on this grad school thing! Everything else is secondary unfortunately.

You ever notice how good things come from where you least expect it??? It's kind of an exciting thing! All I can say is I'm enjoying it day by day for how ever long that is! No pressure...no confusion...and most importantly no drama!

That is all...for now!
P. R. Reid

0 comments: