BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

"IT"=Sex Appeal

I have been told that I have something calledIT! Now I'm not exactly sure what it is but I guess I can take it as a compliment! I guess it could be sex appeal, but I don't know! Personally, I don't see it LOL! I'm just me...silly girl just finally comfortable with herself! I think I am the most sexually awkward person I know. I'm just sayin, I just don't really consider myself sexy. I think I prefer sensual LOL! But any who that's just whats been on my noodle for a while! I've always been the play the background/reserved/quiet girl and that pretty much suits me just fine! It could be a problem in future relationships, but right now I'm coolin! Lovin life and those who CHOOSE to be in it!

But maybe, that isn't such a bad thing...I've always kinda wished I could see myself as the ultra sexy vixen type of gal! Hmmmm I may have to explore this side a bit more...she's in there she is just waiting to come out! Wonder who will be so lucky as to experience it hehe :P

Sexy may not be ALL bad!

P. R. Reid

0 comments: