BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, May 29, 2009

RanDUMB Blurb #2: Facebook Thuggery and Things

This is an issue that seems to bother people in the Facebook community. People want to scream and shout all over facebook how can't nobody see them and all this and all that...but are the main one acting real shook when it's time to show and prove. Honestly, I don't get involved with it because I'm not here to be anyones entertainment. So for those who are "Facebook Thugs" thank you for constantly making me laugh with your idle threats and reckless behavior...against other people of course LOL!!! Life is too short to be feeling some kind of way....over Facebook!!! While I may find it amusing, in reality its just sad that you have an internet persona but you're as meek as a mouse out in public...AIN'T IT FUNNY!!!

Another thing that bothers me about Facebook is that people will practically post their LIVES and then get mad people know their business. Look, I know we all need to vent, HOWEVER that's what a journal is for a diary...a BLOG!!! You have to be prepared for feedback (good and bad) when you do post personal information about your feelings on these sites. I wanted to do this because I always have a lot on my mind so its just easier to just create something like this and just WRITE

This is it...For now...Hehe

Peace and Blessings
P.R.Reid :)

0 comments: